We are excited to finally open doors of our Woodstock dental office to you and your family and see your beautiful smiles again.
Infection and virus control has always been a priority at our practice, and you may have noticed this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive dental care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We would like to tell you more about the procedures we follow in our practice to keep our lovely patients and staff safe.
Our dental office in Woodstock has made many changes due to the COVID-19 pandemic to help keep everyone safe. Please learn more about our new protocols for all appointments before you see us. We understand your concerns about leaving the house during this time. We are keeping up to date with all the necessary protocols recommended by the Royal College of Dental Surgeons and will be implementing changes as needed.
The new health and safety measures include:
- Plexiglas barrier at the reception area.
- Surgically Clean Air technology to purify and sterilize every cubic square foot of air in the clinic.
- Hospital-grade Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Hospital-grade disinfectants.
- Active screening of all the patients and staff members for signs of respiratory illness.
- Reduced number of individuals in the dental clinic at any time.
- All public touchpoints are cleaned several times throughout the day.
- Hand sanitizers located in each room.
The safety of our patients and staff remains our main priority.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking in our practice. To book an appointment with us, please call our office or visit our website to fill an online form.
Thank you so much for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back to all of you at our office.